Yes, the territorial limits of the HEP policy is anywhere in Canada and Intercontinental United States of America. Therefore we you must always notify the MGA if travelling abroad to add Air Trip Transit, Berserk and worldwide coverage, and advise the approximate time the horse will be out of country. If the horse is travelling to Intercontinental United States, and will be there for an extended period of time (over 4 months) then the MGA must be notified, for the opportunity for full understanding of the scenario. It is possible the horse may not be eligible for the HEP program or you may need to change HEP plans.

Contact Us

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt